Heads up on a change in the commission schedule for our next auction- October 7th & 8th.
If you were a buyer at our July 2022 auction, we would have seen the massive amounts of small items we had in the day 1 auction. in an effort to control the quality of the items we receive, we have set a new commission guideline.
There is a $5.00 minimum on all items. On items that sell under $5.00, its 100% commission.
This would go as follows:
if an items sells for $5.00, it would be 100% commission. if it would sell for $7.00, it would be $5.00 commission. If it sells for $20.00; it would be $5.00 commission. After $20.00; it would again follow the scale percentages as listed below
- 8% on all items selling from $3,000 on up. the commission is capped at $2,500.00; which in order to hit the cap, your item would need to go $32,000 or over
- 10% on all items selling from $500 to $3,000
- 15% on all items selling from $150 to $500
- 25% on all items selling from $5 to $150 (w/ a $5 minimum)
- 100% on all items selling under $5
It will be at our discretion to accept or reject any items that are brought in on consignment
This new commission structure & guidelines are not be greedy or cheat our customers, but an effort to control the quality of the items that we receive.
thank you’ll for your continued business- we appreciate you!
Marie Martin, Business Manager