How to Sell
Why Choose Us?
“At our core, we embrace a personalized approach to serve our clients. Our foremost goal is to ensure that you achieve the highest possible returns. Beyond that, we meticulously factor in considerations like timing, location, market dynamics, and more. Whether you’re pondering the sale of an entire equipment inventory or just a few select pieces, our team stands ready to provide expert guidance and support.”
We offer three ways to sell:
1). Onsite auction (at your farm or business
2). Sell on consignment at our auction yard
3). Direct buy-out.
For all selling on consignment, please follow the steps below. for complete dispersals, real estate, and buy outs, please call Jay or the office to discuss custom terms!
- Advertising is the key to getting the highest interest and selling price of your items. That includes online, print, email, text & also having your items on our yard for maximum publicity.
- Equipment for advertisement can be sent in at any time- preferably at least 2-4 weeks before the auction. Read each auction for the specific deadlines for advertising
- We accept equipment anytime for 30days- 7days before the auction. (deadline is always 7days before the auction). The deadline is a hard deadline- we DO NOT accept items after the deadline.
- We accept equipment in the categories of Ag, Construction, Lawn & Garden, Sports, Titled Vehicles & Trailers, & Support Equipment.
- We do not accept household items
- We do not accept tires under 50% rubber, dry-rotted, or cracked- regardless if they have rims. If you want to sell the tire for the rim, please remove the rubber
- We reserve the right to reject any items we do not consider acceptable for the auction- regardless of reason for rejection.
- We have many truckers that we work with that haul long & short distant.
- Ammon Martin (roll-back truck) 315-729-3189
- JS Delivery Service (step deck and hotshot) 315-651-9057
- Allen Nolt (low boy) 315-573-3117
- We offer a per item sliding scale commission. Download the auction contract to view commissions.
- We sell items over live auctions, live drive through auctions, & timed online auctions. If you are selling at one of our 2-day machinery auctions & are not sure which day you would like it to sell, you can leave it up to us and we will use our discretion on where we feel it will sell best.
- We take care of doing all the invoicing and auction settlements. Proceeds will be mailed out within seven business days to the address you provide at time of sign in.
- Titled vehicle and trailers need to have a clear open title for us to be able to sell.
- As the seller, it is your responsibility to inform us the condition of your item. Should you misrepresent your item, we have the authority to return the item to you and refund the customer.
- There is extra paperwork required to be filled out for any titled item & signed by the vehicle owner. Click on the “Titled Vehicle Paperwork” button below to access the paperwork.
- All titles, registrations, & lien releases need to be dropped off in the office no less than 48hrs from auction day.
Send Eq. For Advertising
Advertising is the key to getting the highest interest and selling price of your items. That includes online, print, email, text & also having your items on our yard for maximum publicity. Equipment for advertisement can be sent in at any time- preferably at least 2-5 weeks before the auction
Looking to have a farm or estate sale? Contact Jay today!
Did you know what we sell Real Estate?
Jay Martin is a licensed sales person under Keuka Lake & Land Realty. Contact us the get your property on the market!