How to Sell
We take a customized approach to selling for our clients. Everyone’s priority is to maximize their return, after that, we consider timing, location, market conditions, and much more. Whether you are considering selling a full line of equipment or just a few pieces, we are here to help you.
- Advertising is the key to getting the highest interest and selling price of your items. That includes online, print, email, text & also having your items on our yard for maximum publicity.
- Equipment for advertisement can be sent in at any time- preferably at least 2-5 weeks before the auction
- We accept equipment anytime for 30days- 4days before the auction. (deadline is always 4days before the auction).
- We accept equipment in the categories of Ag, Construction, Lawn & Garden, Sports, Titled Vehicles & Trailers, & Support Equipment.
- We do not accept household items
- We do not accept tires under 50% tread
- We have many truckers that we work with that haul long & short distant. Contact us if you need trucking for your items into our yard
- We have a scale program based on the selling price per item. Download the auction contract to view commissions
- We sell items over live auctions, live drive through auctions, & timed online auctions
- We take care of doing all the invoicing and auction settlements. Proceeds will be mailed out within seven business days to the address you provide at time of sign in
- Titled vehicle and trailers need to have a clear open title for us to be able to sell.
- There is extra paperwork required to be filled out for any titled item & signed by the vehicle owner. Click on the “Titled Vehicle Paperwork” button below to access the paperwork.
- All titles, registrations, & lien releases need to be dropped off in the office no less than 48hrs from auction day.
- We do not accept titles auction day.
Send Eq. For Advertising
Advertising is the key to getting the highest interest and selling price of your items. That includes online, print, email, text & also having your items on our yard for maximum publicity. Equipment for advertisement can be sent in at any time- preferably at least 2-5 weeks before the auction
Looking to have a farm or estate sale? Contact Jay today!
Did you know what we sell Real Estate?
Jay Martin is a licensed sales person under Keuka Lake & Land Realty. Contact us the get your property on the market!