This is a once a month dairy auction we conduct every 3rd Friday of the month, selling Registered & Grade dairy cattle w/ lots of Top Quality animals. Whether you are looking to buy or sell, Lakeview Holsteins has protocols in place to make it a healthy environment.
Last Auction we sold 150 head w/ top heifer selling for $1,650
Please have cattle to auction by 1:00 PM Thursday, vet comes at 2:30. Also please vaccinate your cattle and send the info along as the buyers will pay a premium for vaccinated cattle!
1. 6-Reg Top fresh heifers from Damin Farms, vac on the farm, free stall trained, BVD negative, johnys negative
2. 3- Top fresh & springing heifers from Joe Bacon
3. 10- Springing & fresh heifers from local large free stall dairy farm, AI sired, vac on farm
4. 3 AI sired Holstein service bulls w/ 25,000# dams
5. Herd dispersal from local farm, selling 40 fresh heifers, vac on farm, averaging 65# in tank, tie stall, going out every day
6. 7 Open heifers from Zimmerman farms, vac on farm
7. Plus lots more springing & fresh heifers & service bulls till auction day
Haiti Benefit Sale
Springing Heifer from Damin Farms
Auctioneers Note: Do you have Dairy cattle to sell? Lakeveiw Holsteins has protocols in place to make this a quality environment to buy and sell quality cattle.
Special Notice: (Our next Auction is June 18th and we will be selling all types of Livestock Cattle for the Haiti Benefit Auction here @ Lakeveiw Holsteins, The Main Auction of all other types of auction items will be Sat June 19th @ Finger Lakes Produce Auction in Penn Yan NY.) ( Contact Jay Martin 315-521-3123, Titus Zimmerman 315-531-3106, Jared Martin 585-526-4741, To get our cattle listed and Trucked into the Haiti Benefit auction on Friday. (Thanks for donating to this Great Work, Haiti People are in desperate need and depend on help)